Monday, December 26, 2011

The begining

It all started in a high school classroom with my best friends where my a childhood dream would become real. Along with my best friends I embarked on a trip that would change my life forever.
Destination: France, to be precise, Paris. After a years of dreaming of traveling to Europe and visiting my favorite city in the world it all became possible on May 2000. With a group of students and my best friends, I said bye to my parents and hopped on plain to Paris. As I get there, I was speechless, amazed, astonished, in soo many words I was in another world. A world where time stood still, beauty was around the corner, a place where light seemed to glow from every coffee shop, every street artist, every garden every monument... the city of light. From the Arc de Triomphe, to a boat ride on the Seine to window shopping on Champ Elysees a sky view from the Eiffel Tower and going back in time on the Louvre  I became me...a dreamer..
For me it was the beginning of a journey that continues today....

No comments:

Post a Comment